Hello and welcome to How to Become a Home Health Aide! If you are interested in the Home Health Aide (HHA) career field – this is a great place to start.
We built this site specifically for anyone interested in learning how to begin on the path to work in a respected, yet easy to enter career in healthcare.
As you probably already know, healthcare careers are in very high demand and the HHA field in particular is one of the fastest growing career fields in healthcare.
Our site provides details to help you understand what the HHA field is all about, how and where to get home health aide training (possibly free HHA training), how to get a job and more.
So, what specific information are you looking for about becoming a HHA?
Understand what a HHA does:
- What is a Home Health Aide?
- Professional Home Health Care: Getting Started Guide
- What is Home Health Care?
- Typical Home Health Aide Duties
- Home Health Aide Job Description
- Differences Between a CNA and HHA
How to be a successful HHA:
- Top Qualities of a Successful HHA
- Where Can the HHA Field Lead Me To?
- How to Obtain a Home Health Aide Certificate
How and where to get HHA training:
- What to Expect Taking HHA Classes
- The Ultimate Home Health Aide Classes FAQ List
- 5 Tips to Get Started with Home Health Aide Training
- Where to Get Free Home Health Aide Training
- Find Home Health Aide Training in:
Where and how to get a great HHA job:
- Where to Find Home Health Aide Jobs
- Get a Home Health Aide Job
- Jobs for Home Health Aides: The Future Looks Bright
We hope that the information we provided gives you a big head start on your way to a great HHA career. Thank you and best of luck to you in your new HHA career!
P.S. If you’ve found this page to be helpful, would you mind sharing it? Simply click on any of the sharing icons provided.
Home Health Aide Training near you!