We created this site, HowtoBecomeaHomeHealthAide.com, to provide a resource guide for anyone who is thinking about or who already is a Home Health Aide (HHA). Information is power – and our purpose is to be the central place for you to get the information you need about this career field.
The medical field is constantly growing and is in high demand. Becoming an HHA is a great way to enter the medical field, or simply to do something that you love – helping others improve their daily quality of life.
Being a HHA can be a very rewarding career for the right person. As a HHA, family members and friends will place a lot of trust in you to take proper care of their loved ones – by treating them with respect, sincerity, and kindness.
Take time to understand what it takes to be a HHA and the benefits. We will focus on answering your questions about the following and more:
- What are the requirements to be an HHA in my home state?
- What is home health care?
- Can I get free HHA training?
- What are my opportunities for advancement after I become an HHA?
- What is the difference between an HHA and a CNA?
- What is my salary potential?
Please take your time to read about this great career and what it can mean for you. If you have any questions or suggestions for this site – please contact us.